Save time and energy, and find what's worthy in Vientiane!
Worthy Go itineraries are complete, step-by-step three-day itineraries to the very best places in Vientiane.
See Vientiane with an experienced travel writer by your side!
Whether this is your first time abroad or you've been traveling for years, Worthy Go itineraries have three goals:
- Make the most of your time, money, and energy while traveling
- Help you go your own way but still provide some guidance
- Curate the very best places to enjoy in the city
The Vientiane itinerary has been completely updated for 2020, and includes:
No affiliate links, no ads, no fluff, and no BS.
- A complete three-day itinerary combining Vientiane's well-known and off-the-beaten-path places.
- Detailed, step-by-step directions from one place to the next.
- Succinct descriptions, exact addresses, and GPS coordinates for every place.
- First-hand knowledge and advice: where to stay, what to bring, safety and scam warnings, and more.
- All the basics you'll need to know: do you tip? Can you drink the tap water? What SIM card should you get? What public transportation tickets do you need?
- Advice on being a considerate, respectful, and sensitive traveler.
Itineraries are carefully formatted to display well on any device, and links take you to Google Maps (internet connection required).
About the author: Chris Backe (rhymes with hockey) has written about travel since 2008 and has been around the world a couple of times. He's written over 30 books, and has been seen in Atlas Obscura, io9, Mental Floss, Everything Everywhere, Perceptive Travel, Travel Wire Asia, and many other publications. When not traveling, he loves tabletop games and a glass of white wine.